IronClad Tripod Projector Screen - 203 x 152cm | 4:3
Ironclad 10 inch Tripod Projector Screen
Aspect ratio 4:3 | View area 203 x 152 cm
A projector screen housed in a white steel case and mounted on a tripod stand. The Ironclad tripod projection screen gives users professional screen at an affordable price. Bordered with 4 sides of black masking also helps absorb the unwanted over spray of light. This tripod screen is easily set up within a short time. The overall effect is a superior picture quality that is equipped to handle active 3D and 4K projector resolutions. And this dependable tripod makes it ideal for professional use in large conference rooms, stages, venues and home theatres or backyard movie nights.
Can be quickly assembled by pulling the screen up and hooking it onto the integral backrest. The screen simply retracts and the stand folds up for protection and storage when not in use.
This 100 inch projector screen features a 4:3 aspect ratio and an ultra wide 160-degree viewing angle. The screen has a 203 x 152 cm viewable surface. Additionally, the material surrounding the screen is black, absorbing any stray light, thus creating a perfectly black image frame to improve both contrast and corner sharpness.
- All-in-one unit, simple assembly, easy to store when not in use
- Black border enhances the definition of the projected image
- Black-backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Smooth open & retract mechanism
- Matte white viewing surface diffuses projected light uniformly
- Enhance your movie watching experience with the Projector Screen!
- Features a 100-inch screen size that provides an ample viewing area
- Steel tube frame will protect the screen when not in use!
- Ideal for classroom training, entertainment, public display, conference room presentations, etc.
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Screen size (Diagonal) 100 inches
- View area: 203 x 152 cm
- Material: Matte White 0.38mm Fabric
- Viewing Angle: 160 degree
- Housing colour: White
- Includes Tripod and screen
- Pictures are for illustration purposes